Monday, January 29, 2007

Moving on, moving out (?)

Before anything else, I'm posting this now:

http://glenncruz.i.ph

I've signed up with Blogger in 2003, but really got into blogging 2005. Blessing in disguise, this recent Internet outage due to the ongoing repairs south of Taiwan has made me consider other options. For the past weeks, US-based services like Google's and Blogger's were dismal, and that's understating it.

I've first got acquainted with i.ph at the iBlog 2 summit last year. I've began to seriously look into the service only last week, spurred mainly by the Internet outage, the encouragement of a Globelines tech support (which was rather displaced and non sequitur) to explore and enjoy more local-based sites in the mean time, but was prompted by learning of markpaul's blog.

So dear folks, especially those who I've shared community space here on Blogger, I may be very soon migrating to i.ph - your opinions most welcome, please visit what I've done so far "over there."

No comments: